Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This once old building has been completely transformed into Miami’s latest trending social hub, complete with elegant designs, bustling social spaces, swimming pool, designer bars and incredible outdoor and indoor restaurant.
Being in the perfect location for anyone who wants to live the Miami vibe for their Miami get-away, the Generator Miami location is surrounded by incredible cityscape views of Downtime Miami and amazing panoramic views of both the Atlantic Ocean and the fascinating Miami Beach Canals.
With 103 rooms housing 344 guests the atmosphere is always buzzing, the vibe is always strong, and the experiences to be had are like no other.
As we like to accommodate all travellers wanting memorable experiences, we have made it our mission to offer several types of rooms, ranging from various types of shared accommodations to a wide range of private accommodations, catering to one and all.
We offer two dining options:
Jim & Nessie
Food Offered from 5pm-11pm
Food Offered 12pm-11pm
Generator Miami Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
- 14% tax not included in room rate.
- Resort fee 20.00 USD per room or 5.00 USD per bed per night not included in room rate.
24 hour Reception.
Child policy – minimum age to check in is 18 however if children are traveling with parents then there is no minimum age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>