Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Important Terms & Conditions (for group bookings)
- A group booking consists of 10 people or more, or for 2 or more nights.
- VAT and City Tax are included at the current level (accommodation 7%, meals/services 19%, City Tax 7%). In case of tax changes, we reserve the right to adjust the room rate.
- The following charges apply if a group is cancelled:
within 28 days before arrival: free of charge
15 - 27 days before arrival 50%
8 - 14 days before arrival 90%
from day 8. before arrival 100%.
A maximum of 10% of the whole group size can be cancelled free of charge latest 8 days before arrival.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings should be made by E-Mail/Fax and must be counter signed and emailed/faxed back to you from the property. If you do not have a document signed by us reconfirming a cancellation then that cancellation is not valid and charges will apply as above.
- Groups arriving with fewer persons than we have been notified of will however be subject the full charges as if the whole group had stayed.
Where a group is booked for a large number of nights it is the date of arrival (relative to time of cancellation) that determines the charge to be applied to all nights.
- We reserve the right to request a security deposit on arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The remainder of the amount is due according to the hostel’s payment conditions. The hostel will contact the booker to re-confirm the Payment and Cancellation Terms and Conditions for groups.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No groups under the age of 16 years old if not reconfirmed by the property.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>