Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Generator Amsterdam Reception is open 24 hours a day with a duty manager always around and happy to help. It has flexible and spacious social areas, filled with creative design touches like glass-fronted elevators, a raised cafe and an outdoor terrace. We have turned the former lecture hall into an impressive chill-out lounge and bar, while the old library is now a relaxation and private events room and the basement and cafe are now dining destinations.
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and share those holiday snaps. In need of some clean clothes? The laundry is open 24 hours for washing, drying and ironing. A secure luggage room gives you more freedom to explore Amsterdam bag-free! The best way to explore Amsterdam is definitely by bike. Luckily for you, our hostel provides Vanmoof bikes for rental. Come to our travel shop for city tour tickets and more. You forgot your toothbrush or want a travel journal to keep track of your experiences? Visit our GenStore for exclusive Generator products. Let us help you make the most of your stay! Our hostel staff are incredibly friendly, multilingual and know the city inside out. They are on hand to help you with whatever info you need, just ask.
Ride your bicycle along cafe-lined waterways, visit the most creative shops around De Pijp or just kick back by the canal and try a few cold Dutch beers. It is pretty hard to get stressed in Amsterdam, but having a good time is easy.
Generator Amsterdam is located in the up-and-coming eastern side of the city overlooking Oosterpark.
This former zoological university building can accommodate 564 guests in 168 twin and quadruple rooms with incredible views on the surrounding and en-suite bathrooms. We have got a wide selection of contemporary Privates, Twins and Shared Rooms with crisp white linen and lockable storage at great rates available. If you are in a Twin room, fluffy white towels are a complimentary extra. There is also one luxury apartment for six people with views of the park and a self-catered kitchen. Breakfast is available daily in our cafe space.
Generator Amsterdam Policies & Conditions:
Standard cancellation: 24 hours before arrival.
Non-refundable: no modification/cancellation possible
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival in case a 'free cancellation' reservation is made.
Check in from 14:00PM to 04:00AM (Reception available 24 hours ) .
Check out before 10:00 .
Cancellation policy flexible rate: In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Cancellation policy non-refundable rate: In case of no show or (late) cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged.
Taxes not included to be paid on upon check-in:
- City Tax 7.00 % per room per night.
- Tourist Tax 3 euro per person per night
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The age restriction is 16 + and in order to stay in a shared dorm with strangers you need to be 18+
Please note that parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces. Please contact the hostel directly to make a reservation for the parking spaces. Parking costs EUR 27.50 per day.
Reservations for 10 people or more people per night, will be considered a group booking. Special group terms and conditions will apply (please contact the hostel for more information) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>