Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gemini Star Hotel is 200 m from Ground Zero Monument and a 10-minute walk from Beach Walk Shopping Mall. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Furnished with a desk and a wardrobe, each room is either fan-cooled or air-conditioned. Guests can enjoy garden and pool views from the private terraces. A TV and a fridge are featured in select rooms, while a private bathroom with a shower are available in all rooms.
The hotel provides breakfast buffet and mineral water daily. Staff can assist with laundry requests and airport pick-up arrangements at additional charges. A selection of Indonesian, Chinese and Western dishes are served in the restaurant, which also offers room service.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non-smoking in the room, but have a smoking area.
Pets are not allowed.
In the context of the current pandemic, we are determined to make sure all our guests are safe when visiting us. Here are some of the main safety measures we put in place:
- Daily disinfection in room using hospital grade or WHO approved disinfectants
- Frequent cleaning of commmon areas and high touch surfaces/equipments
- Hand sanitizers available
- Temperature monitoring for all guests and staff entering
- All guests and staff required to wear masks
- Cleaning staff required to wear gloves
- Free masks available for all guests 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>