Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located in the heart of Bali's best hangout area in Seminyak. Our location is very convenient to many convenience stores, restaurants, massage & spa, beach clubs and Batu Belig Beach (10 minutes walking distance).
24/7 Reception with English-speaking staff
High speed Wi-Fi
TV (94 channels)
Unlimited filtered water re-fill
Kitchen (Level 1 & 2)
Bar table / bar stools
We have all types of rooms to accommodate all kinds of travelers.
Private with double bed
Private room with twin bed
4 mixed / female dorms
8 mixed / female dorms
Towels (1 per guests)
100% cotton for linens
Daily make up room
Quiet time 2300 – 0700
Check in time 1400
Check out time 1200
No smoking in room
Breakfast time is from 0800-1100hrs
It is a self-serving breakfast. Make yourself at home and happy cooking in Bali.
- Eggs (2 eggs/guest) (chopped onions, tomatoes and paprika provided for your convenience). How do you like your eggs? Omelette, scrambled, boiled, sunny side up, poached… make it yourself… fun right?
What is your favourite spread? Blueberry & strawberry jam, peanut butter & choc spread, butter.
- Coffee and tea
- Cream and sugar
We have tour deals for local travels such as to Nusa Penida, Gilis, Lembongan & Snorkling.
We offer bike rental IDR 60.000/day
We have airport pickup/drop off IDR 200.000
You can order Indonesian dishes from our colleague nearby with free delivery, from IDR 15.000
Our minibar sell Juices, Aqua water, bottled Ice tea and coffee, soft drinks, beer Bintang (small and large), instant noodles, snacks and detergents.
Small Bintang IDR 20.000
Large Bintang IDR 40.000
Free motorbike parking on site
Washing machine on level 3
Unlimited filtered water re-fill – Lets recycle and re use.
Nearby places (walking distance):
Batu Belig Beach (10 mins walk)
Strawberry fields café
Restaurants and bars
Potato Head Beach Club
Tropicola Beach Club
Hog Wild Pork Ribs
Massage and spa (Carmel Massage)
Circle K (ATM inside)
Indomaret (ATM inside)
Personally, I love to walk to Batu Belig beach and enjoy the sunset there. Also, what I love the most is they have variety of small restaurants and bars with delicious food and nice music. Batu Belig beach is very lively especially on the weekend. I can meet new people and make new friends and really have a good time. Dogs are allowed on Batu Belig beach so I can also pet them and play with them. I love dogs very much (I have 3 myself). From this beach, you can access W Hotel, Potato Head Beach Club and Hotel Alila. These are very luxurious beach clubs.
Our venue is about 13km from the airport and about 33mins drive. You can use GRAB to get fixed price or taxi (make sure you bargain). Grab is better though. If you have small luggage, you can use GOJEK (motorbike & cheaper). Or use our pick up/drop off for IDR 200.000. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>