Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its the ideal location for those travellers seeking convenient airport guest house accommodation without the noise and bustle!
Of course our prime location isnt the only key to our success. Many of our customers return time and time again due to our competitive prices, cleanliness and our transport service 24 hour TO Gatwick and from Gatwick to the hotel between (9am to 9pm) this service is CHARGED at 6 per room each way. Our reception is open for check in 24 hours a day so what ever time your flight gets in, theres always someone here to welcome you.
There are many hotels in the Gatwick area, but few can offer:
* A five minute journey to Gatwick Airport
* 24 hour transfer from hotel to Gatwick Airport at £6 per room
* Transfer from the Airport to the hotel between 9 am to 9 pm at £6 per room
* Gatwick parking at the hotel at £6.95
* Spotless, quiet, comfortable accommodation
*Full English breakfast at 8.95 and Continental at 4.95
* A welcoming pub restaurant on site offering excellent, reasonably priced food.
* Free use of a PC connected to the internet and free wireless internet for those with their own devices.
And all at extremely competitive prices. Who can offer you all this: Gatwick Belmont. So let us take the stress out of booking your holiday. Make the right choice and book with Gatwick Belmont now! AIRPORT ACCOMMODATION ISNT OUR ONLY BUSINESS!
The B & B's location is ideal for business travellers who need access to local Sussex towns, such as Crawley, East Grinsted, Horsham, Reigate and Brighton. London and the South Coast is also easy to reach by train, Horley train station is only a five minute walk and a regular train service runs in to London Victoria station perfect for sightseeing and the capitals theaters.
A frequent coach service from London Gatwick Airport offers easy travel to Heathrow, Luton or Stansted Airports.
A FAMILY TRADITION IN GUEST HOUSE ACCOMODATION
The same family has owned and operated the Gatwick Belmont guest house hotel for over 20 years. Our experience has given us a valuable insight into what our customers require from an airport bed and breakfast hotel or guest house.
FIRST CLASS FACILITIES
Our Gatwick accommodation has many ground floor rooms as well as first floor rooms. Theyre all well appointed, fully centrally heated and spotlessly clean. They include direct dial telephones with reasonably priced tariffs, TV, tea & coffee making facilities
RELAX IN OUR COMFORTABLE BAR
We are one of the few Guest Houses in the area that have an authentic pub style bar restaurant onsite offering traditional English meals at reasonable prices. Meals are served from 6pm to 10pm and the bar is open late for drinks, where you can relax and have a drink or dinner.
Gatwick car parking and hotel packages are available all year round, including our special winter offers with rooms and free Gatwick parking.
-24 hour cancellation policy (1 day) which starts midday, the day before arrival.
-A late cancellation or a No Show will be charged at 100% of the first nights stay.
-An £6 non refundable admin fee will be kept for all cancellations.
-A valid credit or debit card must be used to make a reservation.
-50% of the first nights stay will be charged to the card supplied.
-This can be refunded on check in if you would like to pay by a different method. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>