Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Every morning we provide (bread, biscuits, milk, cereals, coffee, juice, jam, butter), for 2.50 euros per person per day.
During your stay you will be allowed to use the common kitchen and its appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, pots, pans, cutlery and plates).
Gateway is located near Church Santa Maria Maggiore near Termini station metro station, which is just 10 minutes away
We are at about 15 minutes’ walk down the street to the Colosseum and 2 minutes from Manzoni subway.
Within 10 minutes’ walk away there are two of the city's largest and most important churches: St. John Lateran, the Cathedral of Rome, and Saint. Mary Major.
We are also a few minutes away from the largest ancient aqueducts, museums, and other cultural sites.
The oldest and well known gelato shop Fassi is just around the corner!
Room includes: clothes rack, writing table, WiFi and a kettle.
Gateway's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>