Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to our family hostel „The Gastello Inn“. Our hostel is more than just a place to sleep, a super relaxing chill area with a pool and much more to explore!
Experience a home far away, which is only minutes away from the world famous ruins and the exotic Caribbean beach.
Some fast/fun facts:
- The Mayan ruins are only minutes away
- Every day changing home cooked breakfast (not available due to COVID-19)
- We are just 25 min to the buzzing downtown area
- Mabel is our super lazy cat, who is never disturbed by anything and always hungry
- There is always a laugh around every corner as life is too short to not laugh
As mentioned above, the Gastello Inn is located in front of the entrance of the Mayan ruins. This has the advantage to be the first to see the ruins in the morning before the crowds arrive.
We have plenty to do and see around the hostel, we have jungle cenotes, a beautiful protected beach and the other Mayan ruins. Everything is easily reached by public transportation, by rented bike or comfortable by taxi.
What makes us different to the other hostels around? We are a family with strong values and loud laughs, we opened the hostel because we wanted to get to know different cultures and share things in common. We have plenty of space to relax in our hammocks, swim in our pool or to cook in the common kitchen.
What we have to offer:
- Free delicious breakfast and coffee (Not available due to COVID-19 prevention)
- Great chill-out area with hammocks, swings and a work-out area
- Air-conditioned dorm and private rooms from (8 pm to 8 am)
- Free water refills
- A fully equipped kitchen and lovely common area (Not available due to COVID-19 prevention)
- Bike rentals (only 120 Peso)
- Secure parking space
A few details on distance:
3 min to the ruin
6 min to the beach
12 min to downtown
12 min to the ruins
22 min to the beach
25 min to downtown
Experience it yourself and come and stay with us. We are waiting for you and cannot wait to meet you!
Gastello Inn Tulum terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast included (not available due to COVID-19).
Reception hour from 08:00 to 22:00. Check in possible after 22:00, just write us an email to let us know.
Age restriction: 18+ years only for check in 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>