Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be notified directly to the accommodation provider at least 5 days prior to arrival. In the event of a no show, your card will be charged for the first nights accommodation total.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If for any reason you will not arrive by the check-in time indicated by the property you should call to advise the delay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please, consider the Guesthouse/Hostel is located in a quiet residential house in the downtown, and a noisy party is not desirable here during your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer in a quiet last-century classic architecture building spacious private rooms from double to a 4-5-6 bed Family style with private bathrooms, and one- and two-room apartments. Some student-like attic rooms with shared bathroom are available too. A new Hostel session (called Parliament) offers rooms with shared bathroom and private rooms en-suite.
Centrally located (next to Danube, Parliament, Metro M2 Kossuth Ter, Chain Bridge)
Espresso in the building, groceries and restaurants in the block
Open all year round
Kitchen facilities (microwave, refrigerator, oven gas or electric)
Bed linen and towels provided
Cable TV, Internet access at the lobby
Private keys, secure and quiet place, no curfew
Locker at the dormitory rooms
24 hour Cafeteria
Quiet and safe environment
As found in Lonely Planet and Lets Go
We look forward to welcoming you at our guesthouse and we will do whatever we can to make your stay enjoyable. Our languages are not perfect, but we can speak some English, French, Slavic languages, and a little bit of Italian. We are happy to provide you with maps and recommend things for you to see and do during your stay in Budapest. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>