Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nowadays there are about 54 hostels in Moscow, but my place is different. Yes, it is just that - a private, basic Soviet-era flat with 2 rooms that I rent out. Hope, it gives you the rare opportunity to see inside a typical Russian home - indeed, to be welcomed in and to experience the life of a Muscovite. The close quarters also make it a good spot to hook up with other travellers. My place is a favorite with low budget backpackers of all ages looking for personal sightseeing advice, late-night chats over tea or beer or cheap beds for good sleep after long journey.
Just, please bear in mind two facts: my flat is on the 5th floor and there is no lift, and I do love cats, which means I do have cats. Well, you are very welcome to my place. See you in Moscow. Sincerely yours, Galina
Facilities: kitchen, shared bathroom, TV, Internet access
Pick up service: from/to any airport - RUB 1400
from/to any railway station - RUB 500
Moscow walking tours for brave and curios - RUB 400/ 4 hours
Discounted Trans-Sibirian railway tickets for the fares lower that you get yourself at the station starting from RUB 7300/EUR 170 for the 2nd class Moscow - Irkutsk - Ulan Bator stop-over journey
Visa registration for RUB 400. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>