Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Galaxy has been recently renovated and offers many facilities and a high standard of service, along with a great location combining the sea with the close proximity to the city of Athens. The largest yacht marina in Athens is conveniently located 500 m from the hotel and the port of Piraeus, which connects you to all famous islands in Greece, is only a 15 minute drive away. Peace and Friendship Stadium is 7 km away.
Housing smart interiors with a smoothly fashionable decor, the hotel offers warmly decorated, comfortable and contemporary accommodation with all of the rooms featuring a balcony. Meeting facilities are included in the property.
We proudly serve Greek Breakfast and we are certified by the Hellecin Chamber of Hotels for doing so. Our rich breakfast includes fresh baked bread, tahini and Greek honey, cold salads and grain legumes (lentils, chickpeas, wheat, etc.), Greek local cheeses such as feta, kefalotiri, ricotta, Greek sausages, Kalamata olives and extra virgin olive oil. We serve daily homemade pies and cakes, such as semolina halva, walnut pies, karydopites, homemade jams with fresh Greek fruits and organic eggs.
Galaxy Hotel Athens Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>