Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
When cancellation is made between 30 days - 0 days 100% of the penalty will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20% required to confirm the booking.
80% payment should be made 30 days before arrival date
Last-minute reservations (30 days or less): 100% payment is required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Decorated with stylish furniture, air conditioned rooms at Hotel Galápagos Habitat have plasma TVs, free WiFi, high quality amenities.
A Continental breakfast is served daily. The restaurant serves a wide variety of international dishes. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
Hotel Galápagos Habitat's all inclusive packages provide outings and tours that will show guests the best part of Galapagos
Bikes are available free of charge to explore the island. Excursions included in the all-inclusive packages can be booked individually at the tour desk for guests that don't purchase this option. Charles Darwin Scientific Station is 200 m away.
Transfers to the other islands can be arranged for an additional cost.
Galapagos Habitat Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12.30 to 20.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (10% Service 12% Value Added Tax (VAT) Taxes subject to change without prior notice)
Breakfast is included
Reception from 07.00 to 20.00
Pet are not allowed
Non-smoking rooms and social areas 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>