Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Take the time to talk to me when you check in. I will have prepared maps for you and give you a good idea of your itinerary while you are here, one that will suit your budget. I know the ferry schedules, I know the best travel agencies, and I know what islands would be best for you to visit.
Please note what is important to me is that you enjoy your time here and the accommodations meet your standards. I am also raising two children so at times it is challenging for me to do both at the same time. I can't thank you enough for your patience.
What I find most rewarding is when my guests come back for the night and tell me what a great day they had exploring The Galapagos. They tell me about all of the places and animals that they saw and how special it is that the animals are not afraid of them. Then they go on to say 'Thank You for telling us what we can do here, it was so helpful'. They then go in to town with the new friends that they met here at the Hostel. This is very heart warming for me. Because I do care about my guests and it is important to me that they have a good time here.
I feel that the mission of the hostel has been accomplished. It has never been about the money, but to provide a nice clean comfortable place to stay while you are here to explore The Galapagos Islands. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>