Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The lodge is hosted by a couple who are into mountaineering, kayaking, rafting, diving, traveling around the world and of course, snowboarding! Having certified with National Guide Interpreter (Japanese government-certified tour guide for English speaking tourists), we are also willing to help with your travel planning and arrangements in Japan.
Here are some on-site facilities:
- Free Parking (up to 5) booking required
- Free WiFi throughout the lodge
- Self-service breakfast included
- Ski storage & drying room (wax & waxing station available)
- Guest kitchen with basic cooking equipment
- Library with English & kids books
- Lounge with fireplace・Large TV & Mini-climbing wall
- 2 spacious bathrooms with amenity: Family use possible
- Washing machine
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 16:00 - 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 10:00am.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least 8 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled 5-7 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
(3) If cancelled 2-4 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total amount will be charged.
(4) If cancelled on the date of arrival or in case of No Show, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
5. The reception is open from 16:00 to 22:00.
- Please inform the hostel in advance, if you would like to leave your luggage, early check-in or late check-out.
6. Non-smoking property: Segregated smoking area is provided adjacent to the entrance with windshield nets in winter.
7. Quiet hours & Curfew: We ask our guests to be quiet after 23:00 (main light-off at 23:00 in dormitory rooms; please use reading light) for those who will depart early for outdoor activities and lock the entrance at 23:00 for security reasons.
8. Child Policy: No kids under 6 can stay during winter season. Bed-sharing children under 6 can stay for free during green season (breakfast will be additional charge).
9. Please let us know in advance if you need transportation from Myoko Kogen station / Akakura Ginza bus stop (in winter) *certain conditions applied 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>