Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20% non refundable deposit must be made at time of booking and full payment must be received 30 days prior to check in.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation policy for groups: minimum 4 weeks' notice. Full payment must have been received 4 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Children must be accompanied by guardian.
Children can not be in dorms with unknown adults.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a clean, friendly and relaxed hostel environment that’s full of atmosphere. Our guests always find it is a shame to leave and invariably tend to stay longer than originally planned.
Located just opposite the historic Frogshollow Park in Darwin city, you’re sure to get a comfortable and quiet night’s sleep here.
We have air conditioned and fan-cooled rooms, with female or mixed dorms and a choice of private rooms, with and without ensuite.
Some of the great facilities and services you’ll find at Frogs include 24hr check-in, a free light breakfast, free coffee and tea all day, free luggage storage (when you book your tour through us), free use of BBQ facilities and more.
There’s also a fully equipped communal kitchen, a guest phone, public phones, fax facilities and long, cool verandas where you can sit and muse on the meaning of life or just discuss the next meal...and the whole place is ultra-clean.
Our staff are all long-time, proud Territorians. They’ll go out of their way to make sure that your stay is exceptional and unforgettable. We know it takes a bit of effort to get to the top end of Australia so we make sure it’s worth it. We’ll help you organize your time here by recommending activities and tours to suit your needs and interest. At the end of your stay, you’ll leave this place, but this place and the people will never leave you!
Our licensed tour and travel desk provides unbiased, expert information about what there is to do at any particular time of the year and, after discussing your needs, will recommend a number of options for you to choose from. Whether you’re on a tight budget, have only little time, want to go on a full-on 4WD adventure, desperately ‘neeeeed’ your creature comforts, are looking for a one-way bus ticket or an ‘Aussie Pass’, or all of the above, we’ll help you make the most of your time in the Top End in particular and the Northern Territory in general.
We’re just minutes’ walk from Woolworths shopping centre, the GPO, the Mall and the Transit Centre.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>