Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In fact, we have all the facilities you’ll need in a very central city location in the heart of Auckland.
We have nightly activities. Sundays are for new release movies and popcorn, Monday is poker night, Tuesday is party night at a local bar with free beer or vodka, Wednesday there’s free ice cream, Thursday is the Frenzi Bar Crawl (with great discounts for guests) and Fridays are for our free BBQ (weather dependent).
Here at Frienz we will cater for any of your backpacker's needs. Whether you plan on having a quiet night in catching up with friends and other travellers or heading out into the city to sample Auckland's nightlife, our extensive facilities will ensure you have access to everything you want without having to take a step outside.
The facilities at our modern and funky hostel include free daily luggage storage (not long-term), TV with more than 50 Sky channels, a smoking courtyard inside the building and our rooftop terrace located on the top floor, with a great city view over Auckland.
Please note: If you would like to have a late-check in, please let us know your arrival time. We open at 9am and we close the reception at 11pm.
Frienz is an international hostel for travellers; you must have valid international passport and be 18 or above to check-in.
If you would like to check in late, please let us know your arrival time. We open at 7am and we close the reception at 12 midnight.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>