Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We rent two rooms with a hot shower bathroom. In our house you will live an authentic Indian family experience while enjoying comfort and privacy. If you wish you can also eat at our home: we have traditional Indian home cooking made by a caring mother who knows that Western tastebuds usually have a hard time with spices! Our kitchen is fitted with a UV and RO water filter and we also sell mineral water bottles.
We will be happy to guide you in and around Khajuraho, we will explain our culture and traditions, and the history of the temples of Khajuraho. We can also take you to nearby villages to authentic Indian rural experience with scenery breathtaking.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR PEACOCK ROOM IS FITTED WITH AIR CONDITIONING. IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR RATES; THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE TO USE IT. THANK YOU!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
2. Our deadline for free cancellation is 3 days.
3. Check-in from 7am, requested to let us know at what time they will arrive.
4. Check-out is 10am. We can store your luggage if you are leaving later.
5. We only eat vegetarian foods and no eggs.
6. We don't actually have a reception as we are a homestay, but people are free to come and go at any time. The keywords are 'let us know'.
7. If you smoke, please do so outside or in our courtyards & on the rooftop, but not in your room. Thank you.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. We accept payment by card (international and local). 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>