Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is very well located, steps away from the intersection of Nevsky prospect and the embankment of Griboyedov canal, next to the famous noticeable building of the Singer House, in which the central House of Books appears. Such location allows to reach almost any attractions of the city without using public transport. However, metro station Nevsky prospect and Gostiny Dvor is just a 2-minute walk away. It is also 100 meters from the hotel entrance to the quay of touristic ships sailing the canals of the Venice of the North.
The hotel has 18 cozy private rooms. Some of them have its own facilities (shower and toilet), and some have access to shared facilities located on each floor. The interiors of Friends by the House of Books were made in a very warm colors to create a sense of peace and comfort. The hotel maintains a perfect cleanliness, largely due to diligent work of the maids and a house rule - to removed the shoes at the entrance, which can be stored in a special plastic container. The hotel is decorated with many original details, such as stools made from milk cans or fairy tale character - Carlsson made ‘life-size’, and with many vintage ‘treasures’ found at the local flea market. The hotel has two living rooms. The one of them, which is on the lower floor has a large dining table where guests from different countries gather in the evenings to have a talk, play board games or have a meal, taking advantage of a small kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, kettle and all necessary utensils. The second living room is on the top floor. It is a terrace colorfully painted by famous St. Petersburg artist Igor Yanovsky, which has a fantastic view to the Savior on Spilled Blood and the chanel. Here you can enjoy a morning coffee, sit with a book or just dream. In addition, the hotel staff arranges various activities here: creative meetings, live concerts or film demonstrations. The hotel staff is really friendly and always ready to assist guests with information about St. Petersburg, advise what is worth visiting in the city, where to eat, how to get to a particular attractions and so on.
Friends by the House of Books Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
No curfew, Non smoking.
Please note that registration for foreign citizens is provided at surcharge of RUB 250.
Guests are kindly asked to present either a Russian passport or a military card upon check-in. A birth certificate should be presented for children under 14 years. Guests under 18 years are requested to have a notarised power of attorney from one of the parents allowing them the stay at the property. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>