Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a direct bus to Bratislava's main bus station, airport and second train station (ZST Petrzalka). Bratislava's main train station (Hlavna Stanica) is a few minutes by foot and the city historical center is only a 10-minutes walk away. There are several grocery shops around as well as restaurants, cafes and a very good pancake place.
Must be services as free WIFI and laundry room are present for all guests. We offer 2 luggage rooms as well as one dining room.
Please note following important information:
Reception opening hours, check-in & check-out:
-access details are sent to guests with paid reservation
- free public parking is available in the street around our building, the number of parking slots is limited by town
- paid parking lot is available right behind our building and our guests can expect a discount there
- garage car or motorcycle parking is not possible
Room price, payments, reservation changes and cancellation policy:
- please be sure to bring a valid passport or another personal ID card - guests with no ID cannot be accommodated
- in case of any changes in your reservation, please inform us as soon as possible so we can arrange them to your satisfaction
- the room price includes bed linen
- the room price does not include city recreation tax of 1.70 euro per person per night - the tax does not need to be paid by students under 26 with valid student IDs (please bring your student IDs with you), children under 18 and guests over 70
- private 2-bed and 4-bed room prices include towels
- hairdryer can be rented at the reception for deposit
- private 2-bed and 4-bed rooms include kitchenettes equipped with glasses, cups, plates and cutlery as well as a fridge and electric stove
- cooking equipment like pots or frying pans can be rented at the reception for deposit
Just come and enjoy your stay here. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>