Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is privileged because we are near to some of the finest attractions of Seville such as Museo de Bellas Artes de Sevilla, Puente de Triana and the whole historical center of Seville, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
For You Hostel Seville has 20 rooms with different capacities, all with bathroom in the room, free WiFi connection, private lockers and all the amenities you need to spend a few days visiting Seville. If you are looking for something special, book a family room designed to be all together.
For You Hostel Sevilla Policies and Conditions:
Check in: 2:30 PM
Check out: 11:00 PM
Optional service: towel (3 euros) lock (5 euros)
Breakfast not included: 7.00 EUR per person per day.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Payment by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property will charge your credit card 24H in advance and in case your card is declined, your booking might be cancelled.
MODIFICATION: full refund 24H before your arrival day
CANCELLATION: cancelling the reservation after 24 H prior to arrival or failing to show will result in a charge for the first night of your stay.
NON REFUNDABLE RATES:
CANCELLATION/ MODIFICATION: cannot be changed, are prepaid and non refundable.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ******
* Please note: Children under 6 can not sleep in the upper bunk beds of the
Family rooms. * 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>