Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Florentin area is full with of unique shops, restaurants and hipster bars. Rothschild avenue are within a 10-minute walk, as well as the popular Neve Tzedek picturist neighborhood. There are a number of beautiful Bauhaus buildings in the area and museums. Florentin is a great choice for travelers interested in Tel Aviv’s youth culture, arts, nightlife and music.
This is our guests favorite part of Tel Aviv offering unforgettable local experience.
Shared and private rooms are available, as well as dorm rooms. It offers air-conditioned rooms, super comfortable queen/king size beds and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Everything is included: luxurious shower, towels and linens, daily cleaning service.
Florentin House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash (ILS, USD, EUR), credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Isracard, American Express). Florentin House reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival (Debit card won't be accepted).
Taxes included. Israeli citizenship should add 17% VAT to the total price.
Sorry, you can't bring pets into our house. Guide dogs are more than welcome.
Age restriction: Under 18 years old can stay in the house but they will need to be accompanied by an adult and stay in a private room. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>