Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here the family wellcomes travellers under the philosophy of 'mi casa es su casa' (my home is your home).
We are at 2569mts above sea level, with an average temperature of 15c...
The posada offers a range of accommodation options from hammocks, and camping to dormitories, private rooms (with bathroom) and a fully self contained cottage. All is a great value for Money and Its best mail or call for prices and availability.
All prices include a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Healthy breakfast, Hot water, Big and beautiful garden to enjoy, Dogs to play, Pure, solar and optimize water to drink, Hammocks to relax, Cooking facilities, Dining room, Three living rooms, Laundry, Tv Satelite, DVD, Fax, Free internet and Wifi, Security boxes, Book exchange, Library, Sauna, Massage, Yoga lessons, Meditation lessons, Spa therapies, Music and fire therapies, Spanish lessons, Salsa, tango and joropo lessons,...Best to email prior to arrival to ensure availability in some of these services.
Information and coordination of tours and activities (Lago de Tota, White sand beach 'playa blanca', Lake diving, Visit magnificent little colonial towns, Horse riding, Thermal pools, Temple of the Sun, Plenty of trekking and eco-natural walks, Waterfalls, Winery, Plenty of restaurants, Cathedrals, Local Markets, and more,...)...
Once in Sogamoso, a taxi from the bus terminal will cost around $4,000, or the local bus heading to Aquitania runs straight past the finca, keep a look out for the fincas white archway. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>