Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With garden views and has a restaurant and a shared kitchen. The country house features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.The accommodation offers a barbecue, a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.
In our farm you can sleep in very original rooms built from natural materials. You can also live and feel part of the life of the Colombian countryside, in an ideal environment to relax in the middle of nature.
At Finca El Maco we have always opted for a lifestyle in harmony with nature, conserving for future generations the natural resources and ecosystems that surround us.
With sustainability as a fundamental principle, it has also been our goal for more than 20 years to contribute both to the development of the regional economy, and to the diffusion of the Augustinian cultural heritage.
Finca El Maco Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival (In high season: 10 days). In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00
Check out before 11.00am
(Please let us know if you arrive late/early, so we can arrange the check in)
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (In Colombia, the 19% VAT tax for tourism (hotels, tour packages, etc.) should only be paid by Colombian tourists, residents of Colombia, or foreigners who enter the country for a purpose other than tourism.)
Breakfast not included (except in the Ecolodge / the Domes).
Reception from 07:30 to 21:00
Pets are not allowed 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>