Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation less than 1 week before arrival will be charged
100 % of due balance
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The camping is built on ancient olive grove terraces right on Mylopotas beach.
Far Out Camping is definitely the most idyllic spot to enjoy your holiday in sunny Greece.
Wake up with in the morning with the peaceful Mylopotas Beach right in front of you and go for a swim, no need to sleep next to a noisy night club.
With tennis, volley & basketball, watersport and dive center there are plenty of things to do in the hours between beach and going out at night.
When you need a break from Far Out just jump on any of the buses right outside.
You can find our free transfer buses in the big parking 100m to the left when get of the ferry.
Camping accommodation is bed tents or ensuite rooms. Each is set close to one of the four sanitary buildings that include toilet, shower and a laundry facility area.
Each of the accommodations is set close to one of the four service buildings that include toilets, showers, laundry facility and cooking area.
The accommodation type you are able to book here is:
1. Bedtents with 2-3 beds, lockable door, linen included, light, 220 V plug, fan, safe box and a bedside table in the doubles.
2. Standard double/triple/quad ensuite rooms.
For other types of accommodation see FarOutBeachClub.
Other facilities include: BBQ & Pizzeria - Sushi Bar - Watersport Centre - Dive Center - Tennis Court - Pool Tables - Live Music - Transfer Service - Cyber Cafe - Mini Market - Travel Agency - Outdoor Cinema - Table Tennis
The Far Out Beach Club is a party zone for backpackers. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>