Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Though we are not a party hostel, our focus is on enhancing the social aspect of travel, and each night we have group activities in order to create a family-like vibe. We have a common area with a bar for guests to get together and chat about their days, or to start out the night! There is a blackboard in this common area for new friends to chat and connect as well as plan adventures together!
All of our staff speak very good English and have a great knowledge of Chiang Mai as well as Thailand as a whole!
We look forward to having you stay!
Safe and happy travels...
******Property Policy and Conditions:******
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
- Extension requests should be made before 08:00 and depends on room availability.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 07:00 to 22:00.
(7.1) Outside guests should leave the property before 22:00.
(7.2) No outside guests allowed in the dorms.
8. Breakfast is not included
9. All guests should respect personal space and neighbors (loud talking & personal items) after 22.00
10. Non-smoking. (Outside communal smoking area only)
11. Keep clean communal area.
1. Tour Information and Recommendation Service;
- 100% satisfied guarantee.
- Fast and confirmed Tour reservation.
- Pick up/ Drop off straight from our front door.
2. Transportations Arrangement Service;
- Taxi (Red truck) and Tuk Tuk arrangement.
- Car/Motorbike/Scooter Rental Service.
3. Laundry Service 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>