Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Express Hostel is located close to many attractions of Krakow. Not only to the Main Square but also to the Jewish Quarter where you can find lots of bars, pubs and cafes. There are some good restaurants nearby where you can try typical polish dishes.
Large and bright room is a place where you can drink a good coffee, tea and choose from the menu one of several breakfasts. Four modern washing machines and four professional laundry dryers are at your disposal. You will find there an iron and an ironing table. There are comfortable sofa in our spacious lobby where you can wait for your check-in. Free internet access. Bed linen included. Our staff will answer to any of your questions and give you all the information you need during your stay. If you have any questions - do not hesitate in contacting us!
Express Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
At check-in we charge a 20 PLN, 5$ ,£ 5 or € 5 (only in cash) deposit for the keys which is refundable at check-out when the key is returned.
Breakfast is included.
Private parking is possible on site with additional cost (reservation is needed).
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>