Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation please charge the price for three (3) nights saty.
Any minors (less than 18 yo) in lodgement needs an expressed authorization of parents or representative (tutor) to travel or hosted in country. In our internal spaces that minor's representative (tutor) is responsible of his behavs, acts or consequences.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff are young people with the best attitude to serve you and make you lo live the best experience on your travel. We also have a magical roof top called Calabozo Risto Bar, just for you.
We are an unique style hostel in city with young and adventure spirit. We are located in the cultural heart of city in Laureles Estadio sector, nearby to Stadium and Metro Station with same name. That's the best attribute of us so people can go trough metro anywhere in city in a few minutes. We also have a quiet environment and the best bunks and beds to rest.
Experience Medellín Hostels Group S.A.S. Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Child friendly. Every minor has to be identified with legal document that shows relationship with parents. If not the minor has to show a legal parents expressed authorization to host with a tutor.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>