Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Exclusive Centre has decorated apartments and rooms in the city centre, situated in various locations inside Diocletian's Palace or in Split's historic quarter.
Apartments have air conditioning, kitchens or kitchenette with dining areas and TVs with international channels. Free Wi-Fi is provided in most apartments. The bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and toiletries. Within easy walking distance from the Exclusive Centre Apartments guests can visit historic landmarks such as Diocletian's Palace, the Croatian National Theatre and the Natural History Museum. Bakeries, a grocery store and a fish, fruit and vegetable market are in the vicinity as well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Price includes taxes, heating, air-conditioning, electricity, hot water, sheets, towels.
We look forward to seeing you here!
New studio with modern interior for 3 persons, 2+1, kitchenette or mini bar, bathroom, bedroom and mini balcony with beautiful view on old part of city. Airconditioned, TV plasma and free Internet connection for 24 hours at day.
Private Double room and Twin room:
Sleeping 2 people with air conditioning and private bathroom.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel at least 24 hours in advance of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that only immediate cash payment is accepted. From the reception, guests will be accompanied to the apartment they have booked. All apartments are situated within 300 metres from the reception.
Centre: 0 m
Beach: 800 m
Restaurant: 50 m
Sea: 200 m
Supermarket: 50 m
Ferry port, train & bus station: 400 m
Pharmacy: 50 m
Bank: 50 m
Fish market: 50 m 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>