Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Errigal Hostel has been an integral part of the local Gaeltacht community for over 45 years. We offer a comfortable place to stay and a convenient point from which to explore the many walks, trails, hikes and climbs that the surrounding hills have to offer. We are a short drive to the stunning white sand beaches that line the rugged coastline and the gorgeous gardens and castle located in Glenveagh National Park.
Visitors stay in mezzanine-style dorms or en-suite private rooms. The panoramic vistas invite guests to watch the sun rise or set over the mountains, while the cosy snug is perfect for relaxing in the evenings. The fully equipped self-catering kitchen allows guests to dine at their leisure.
Affiliated with Hostelling International and an Eco-Flower winner, the hostel has an ethos of sustainability and recycling which lessens the impact of travel on this untouched environment. Friendly bi-lingual staff are experts on the locality and can recommend the best activity providers in the region varying from hill-walking to surfing or rock-climbing. Donegal was recently named 'coolest place on the planet' by National Geographic and one of the world's best drives' by Lonely Planet. Come stay with us and find out why!
Free Light Breakfast
Free Hill-walking Advice
Relaxation Room with fireplace
We also recommend nearby providers:
•Hillwalking and mountain guides
•Sailing and kayaking companies
•Island ferry tickets
Check in desk open from 4pm – 8.30pm. Outside of these times, please arrange directly with hostel.
Please note that families travelling with children under the age of 16 must book private rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>