Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- 50% cost of reservation
- free cancellation until 14 days before arrival
- 50% cost of reservation in 14 days before arrival, or no-show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We don't accommodate people under 18 without parents.
You may be asked to pay a refundable security deposit at the reception.
This applies especially to Stag/Hen/Bachelor Parties.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guided tours with a private pick-up (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский):
-Wieliczka Salt Mine
Fun & Leisure:
-Paintball or Laser Paintball
-Concerts (Chopin, Royal Chamber Orchestra, Klezmer Music, Folk Show with dinner)
Nowy Square (just 2 min away) is the nightlife center. This is where most of the restaurants incl. traditional Polish food, café culture and best music clubs are located. More and more artists move to Kazimierz, recovering its vibrant and unforgettable atmosphere. Steven Spielberg shot his film Schindler's List largely in here. This neighborhood is considered totally safe & peaceful nowadays.
2 min: Nowy Square (at daytime flea market, fresh farmer products, fruits & vegetables, but also the place to be at the night time!)
5-10 min: Wawel Royal Castle, The Main Market Square, The Planty Park, Church of the Virgin Mary, Royal Chamber Orchestra, Jagiellonian University, Copernicus Restaurant (3- Michelin fork-and-spoon points, 200 types of wine to choose from), The Old Synagogue
15-20 min: The Central Station, The Schindler’s Factory, The Modern Art Museum.
Bedroom: bedclothes, towels, TV-LCD w. USB player, board & card games. Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, tea & coffee, and some apartments also dishwasher. Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries.
Erasmus Student Apartments - Jewish District Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00
Check out before 11:00
Free early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
A 50.00 PLN surcharge applies for night arrivals 00:00 - 2:00. Arrivals after 2:00 must be confirmed before reservation, but are usually not possible.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 08:00 - 24:00.
Age Restriction: 18+, if not accompanied by parents.
You can store your baggage and collect keys in the reception on Jozefa Dietla 105 street (8:00 - 00:00).
Service charge of 40.00 PLN per room per stay is not included. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>