Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Below is some IMPORTANT information:
Reception is open 24 hours.
Kitchen closes at 10:00PM - no exceptions
Quiet hours from 11:00 - 8:00
Check in time is 3:00PM - 12:00AM, check out is 11:00AM.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
City tax of 10.00 HRK per person per night is NOT included in the price.
En Route hostel is located only 5 minutes away from the city center and Bacvice Beach. Bus station is right across the street and Split port is 10 minutes walking distance. The following amenities are right next to the hostel: supermarket, bakery, gym, coffee shop, pub, restaurant, bank, ATM, pharmacy, and a hair salon.
En Route hostel has a large common area perfect for meeting your fellow travelers, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. All of our rooms are newly designed and our beds offer a high level of privacy with curtains, power outlets, and reading lights. Each room has its own air conditioning, lockers, free wi - fi, and an area with chairs and tables for hanging out.
If you would like to explore Split area a bit more, please let us know and we can arrange it for you. We work with the best agencies in Split, organizing sea and river kayaking, bike tours, zip line, rock climbing, quad tours and many more. We are here to make your stay with us memorable and to make sure you explore Split and its area to the maximum. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>