Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
why so cheap? this is our difference.( free buffet breakfast)
If you are looking for budget accommodation in Istanbul, Turkey, the Hotel Emek will certainly be a great option. Located in the city centre, this hotel is close to transport amenities and it is easy to reach from the airport.
Hotel Emek holds a privileged location in the centre of Istanbul, giving its guests the chance to visit the city's wonderful sites at their own pace. Close to the accommodation you will find the impressive Topkapi palace and the amazing Grand Bazaar. Another must-see attraction among the city's historic monuments is the Blue Mosque
Emek Hotel has 40 rooms for 75 bed capacity. Our comfortable spacious clean rooms are equipped with tv's and closedcircut telephones. Our rooms with bath, with 24 hours hot water facilities, are sound-proofed and free from the city noise. You may sleep peacefully.
Hotel Emek offers a range of services designed to make you feel at home. Among other amenities, the accommodation provides a free Internet Point, which can be used for a limited time, a terrace and a coffee-shop ideal to sit down and relax while having a coffee or a soft drink. A safe is available in the reception at no extra charge
Emek Hotel Istanbul
City Centre - 0.2km
Ataturk Inernational.. - 14.0km
Istanbul Airport. - 14.7km
Sabiha Gken Airport- 31.1km
Istanbul Archaeolog - 0.4km
Topkapi Palace - 0.6km
Hagia Sophia - 0.6km
Grand Bazaar - 0.9km
Eminonu - 0.9km
Blue Mosque - 1.0km
Suleymaniye Mosque. - 1.2km
Istanbul Modern Art - 1.4km
Istiklal Avenue - 2.5km
Taksim Square- 2.6km
Taksim - 2.6km
Besiktas Inn Stadium - 3.2km
We have shuttle Service 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>