Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must pay 50% deposit to secure beds. Then balance of 50% is required 30 days prior to check in date.
There will be no refunds or partial refunds or cancellations once full deposit is made.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have newly renovated bathrooms and share spaces to enjoy! The Elephant is not a party hostel but is fun and social!
1.Check-in & Check-out
a.A passport for international guests or photo id for Australian guests must be shown at check-in.
b.Check-in: from 2pm and checkout prior to 10am.
c.A $20 deposit must be paid by all guests at check in. Deposits can be paid by cash or card and will refunded by cash.
d.Some card payments will incur a 1% processing fee.
e.If you 2 or more guests have booked at the same time for a dorm room, we will endeavor to place you in the same room but regrettably cannot guarantee that you will be together.
a.We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation. Exception: during the New Year's period, no refunds will be given.
3.New Year Bookings
New Year's period from 30th December 2020 to 2nd January 2021 there are special booking conditions:
a.During this period there is a minimum stay of 3 nights.
b.All bookings made for the New Year period will have their credit cards charged by the 1st of December.
c.If funds are not available and your payment is declined we will release your bed.
d.Once paid, there will be no refunds, cancellations, changes or transfers permitted for the New Year Period 2020/2021.
e.We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>