Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel has loads of open spaces and greenery around it and has a fantastic view of two hills on clear days. The common area in the front is a great place to socialize, or enjoy a cup of coffee as you work on your laptop. The in-house cats will also keep you entertained if socializing is not your thing. As the hostel is located on a 1.5 acre property there's loads of nooks to practice yoga and meditation, grab a few beers under the trees, barbecue or to just read a book on a hammock.
The property is located 2KM from the nearest town and is easily accessible by a Rs50/- tuk tuk ride. (There is an hourly bus service too) We are also located just 5 min walk away from the Sengulam Reservoir, which is a beautiful place to go kayaking. In addition to this, you can visit tea plantations, spice gardens, waterfalls, viewpoints, go on treks and bike tours as well as attend Kathak and Kalari performances. Our staff is also quite familiar with area and will be able to help you with things to do in and around Munnar, ticket booking and arranging reasonably-priced transport and trek guides.
- Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Electric Cats reserves the right admission. Any guest deemed unruly or disrespectful to other guests and staff will be denied entry to the premises
- Check in Time: 11:00-22:30
- Check out time: 10:30.
- The property is located in a quiet forested area and noise levels will have to be kept low, especially after 10PM.
- Payment upon arrival by cash/card / Paytm / GooglePay .
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included.
- Guests will be required to produce valid government-issued ID for Indians and passport for foreigners at the time of check in. Failure to do so will result in denial of entry into the premises with no refunds.
- 100% of the balance payment for the intended stay has to be made at the time of check in.
- Extensions will be allowed only after payment
- We do not confirm bookings of groups of 3 or more people. All such groups should contact the property directly for confirming their booking.
- Please do not make multiple bookings if your group contains 3 or more people.
- Though we are pet-friendly, the ability to be able to host a guest with pets will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
- Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>