Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Staff are available 24-hours a day and can assist with car rental, currency exchange, and tourist information. There is a cozy yet spacious lobby which offers a computer station and free WiFi. The number of free parking spaces is limited and subject to availability.
The Eldan Hotel is located in a beautiful neighbourhood in central Jerusalem which puts you in equal distance between the enchanting Old City, the bars of the Ben Yehuda Area, and the famous restaurants at Emek Refayim. The area is characterized by the beautiful parks that provide a great place to walk around and relax, including Liberty Bell Park and Yemin Moshe with its iconic windmill, the first modern settlement outside of the Old City Walls.
The hotel rooms feature LCD cable television, air conditioning, mini-bar and fridge, telephone, coffee corner, work area, an electronic safe and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The hotel offers a number of rooms that are accessible for the disabled. The windows in the rooms open onto amazing Jerusalem views, some facing the Old City and some, the new.
Eldan Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Taxes included. Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation, and must be paid at the hotel.
24 Hour Reception.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>