Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellations 2 weeks prior to the booked date, the full amount of the reservation can be returned.
In the case of cancellation with a week, 50% of the reservation will be returned.
In the case of cancellation with less than a week, the reservation is not returned for cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
If you want to come with your marascota, talk to us. We will inform you if it is possible according to the reserves we have.
The guide dogs will always be able to access the refuge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel rooms have a shared bathroom and we offer everyday a free continental breakfast. In El Refugio De Cotos you can also rent ski equipment, bicycles and cars. The area is igreat to practice some skiing.
We have a daily menu in our Cantina for very cheap prices and carry out sports activities for both summer and winter (for small groups, providing all the necessary equipment for the activity). Also if you want to do it on your own and you do not come prepared, we will rent you the material you need.
Note that: for our respect for nature and respect for all people is a basic value in El Refugio de Cotos. Respect the rest for everyone. Any talk later than 11:30 p.m. takes place in the lounge below or in the restaurant.
You can come with your sleeping bag or ask for sheets.
Breakfast is included in the price.
We can help you discover the National Park, it comes on the map, guiding your adventures, or pointing you to one of our organized routes.
El Refugio de Cotos Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>