Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are more than a noisy rooftop, We have MANY SPACES to hang out: The terrace with a cool urban garden (Spot the hummingbirds' family living at the tree), The Pergolita to chill and relax, and the big Pergola where you can enjoy a cool drink and listen to good music. This beautifully remodeled colonial house features numerous common areas for socializing, entertaining or simply relaxing. The garden, terrace, and shaded courtyard are well maintained with local flora and fauna. Local artists have decorated the walls with graffities and urban art.
El Patio Hostel has beautiful shared rooms with solid wood beds (King Single 105x190cm), new mattresses, best-quality cotton linens, and big storage lockers. The hostel offers free high-speed Wi-Fi, tidy bathrooms with HOT water, and fully equipped kitchen, offering our guests a great value.
It Is Ideal for solo travelers or groups, the room is bright and has spacious lockers so you can store your travel bags. Each bed has a blind in case you want privacy, a shelf to place your personal things, a lamp and electrical sockets. Staying here is like staying in your Ecuadorian friend's house.
All rates include a courtesy BASIC breakfast to start the day. (Coffee or Tea, bread, butter and jelly, Bananas, Andean Cereal, and milk.) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>