Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Due to the Pandemic and Restrictions, we are working in our building in order to welcome all of you in a much safer and comfortable place. Please contact us directly for more information.
Cosy and artsy hostel located 15 minutes walking distance away from the main square in a quiet neighborhood. The hostel is located 1km away from the city centre. It is in a non asphalted street but it is safe, close to main streets like Limatambo, Lima or Leguía. So do not feel unsafe at all.
We've got all your backpacking needs covered! Relax and make yourself at home with our facilities: TV & Book Exchange Room, Terrace, BBQ area, free WiFi access, fully equipped kitchen and self service laundry (paid).
Artists are welcome! If you want to do a mural/painting in our hostel, just let us know and you can exchange your work for accommodation.
Our friendly team is on hand to give you the entire lowdown on local knowledge around the city.
El Mural Backpackers Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00hrs to 23:00hrs
Check out 11:00hrs
LATE CHECK OUT: 100% of the room rate depending on availability.
Please let us know if you will arrive between midnight and 7am.
Payment by Cash, Credit or Debit Card. NO extra fees are applied if you pay with card.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception hours: from 7:00am until 11:00pm
Smoking and Alcoholic beverages JUST ALLOWED at the Terrace.
Airport transfer w/additional fee and upon request. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>