Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The first of its kind in Tulum town, we use solar panels to generate 80% of our electricity and we have a modern biodigester to treat our organic residues.
Our dorms are clean, spacious, with single beds (not bunks) and full bathrooms ensuite.
Our private rooms are thematic, representing aspects of the Mexican Culture and Folklore. Spacious, clean, fresh, all with private bathroom and a little terrace facing the jungle.
We include Continental Breakfast.
(Coffee, Tea, Milk, Cereal, Bread, Jam, Butter, Bananas)
The facilities are designed to provide a pleasant and fresh stay every day of the year, nevertheless, we have ceiling and floor fans in all rooms.
We have a beautiful garden where you will be able to find fruit trees and other local fruits and herbs. We have a hammock site where you can lay down below bamboo trees and listen to the water running from the well, a great place to arrive and chill after a day of exploring the area.
We offer quality and comfortable beds, spacious rooms, good pressure rain-like showers, and daily cleaning.
Our rooms are beautiful, comfortable and clean, surrounded by the beauty of nature... The singing of the birds in the morning will wake you up and the chirping of the crickets at night will accompany you in your dreams.
We are concerned not only in the quality of service but also in developing activities that benefit the planet.
We offer you a good price, an excellent service and an unforgettable stay full of magic, nature and Mexican culture.
Some amenities that we have:
•Washer/Dryer Service (extra)
•Energy Clinic offering alternative medicine
Our property is located in Tulum's South Main Avenue, which is the new part of town at a 5 min walk from the center of town, quieter and calmer.
We are situated on Av Tulum almost corner with Kukulkan Street across from Ceviche House El Camello Jr. Walking out from the ADO bus station turn right (south) on the Main Avenue, we are aprox. 10 min away walking.
Our neighborhood has several cool stuff, like:
El Camello Jr Ceviche House, were you can find fresh fish and ceviche, a very local spot for seafood run by fishermen.
Green Beats, which is a permaculture center were you can find different activities and buy organic eggs every morning.
Pac Mool intitute of language, were you can learn Spanish and Maya.
Front Desk Open From 8 am To 11 pm
No Check Ins Out Of Hours
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
12% Deposit not refundable or transferable
Only Cash accepted at arrival
Prices Include Taxes 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>