Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will be lulled to sleep with the sound of nature and wake up with the sounds of the howler monkeys and birds. Threes in our garden are often visited by the amazing scarlet macaw. In our garden you will find several fruit trees as well we grow vegetables
El Gecko is located in a lush surrounding at the edge of the jungle. While you relax in our common sitting area you're able to spot different types of wildlife such as the scarlet macaw, iguanas, hummingbirds, butterflies, squirrels ect. Further, we offer a shared kitchen, free Wi-Fi and free parking. In a not to far distance from the hotel is playa Organos, Playa Quesera and Wildlife Refuge Curu. Tours to the famous Isla Tortuga with snorkeling and Bioluminiscent boot tours are offered by ourselfs All our rooms are provided with a wall-fan and do have an outdoor sitting area. We offer daily housekeeping, a Tico breakfast 'Gallo Pinto' for a small fee or we can help you to set up any activity or transport.
El Gecko Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 23:00hs
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>