Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Se puede cancelar sin costo hasta 7 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are only three streets from the main walking streets, the main square and the most interesting museums of San Cristóbal de las Casas, the most colourful markets are just ten minutes walking and in front of the hostel you can take public transport to supermarkets and other main routes.
We have three shared rooms: two mixed and one for women, as well as two private rooms with a double bed. Bathrooms and showers are shared and we always seek optimum hygiene in all areas.
The name of the hostel is inspired by the Garambullos, an endemic cactus exclusive from the area of the Mexican semi-desert, where we were born and raised, the rooms have names of Mexican animals: tlacuache, xoloizcuintli, zanate, ocelot and axolotl. Life brought us to Chiapas and we combine the best of the center and south of the country at this spot that we hope you enjoy as much as we do.
El Garambullo Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 2%
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>