Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Equipped with everything necessary to provide services for the young and adventurous backpackers .
Where to eat something delicious? Where to read? Where to rest without the noise of cars and motorcycles running in the street? Where to drink a nice and cold drink? Where to find the coldest beer in Rurrenabaque? Where to play pool or table football in a cool environment? Where to get information about what to do in Rurrenabaque? These are some of the questions we asked ourselves before thinking about the services we now provide.
Now we can announce with great satisfaction that all these concerns that tourists have, are already resolved. Even if you are not our guest you can visit our restaurant and enjoy a delicious meal, have a good time in our fun bar at night or just watch the sports you care about. You can also watch movies on our TV room, change your books on our book exchange or get info of what you can do in Rurrenabaque and even purchase and coordinate your tours
Welcome to Bolivia, welcome to Rurrenabaque and especially welcome to The Curichal Hostel where we work with people who love their work.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 12.30 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>