Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ecomama allows joyful, conscious living in the heart of Amsterdam. It's the right combination of the cosiness of a community, the luxury of a hotel and the meaningfulness of a social business.
Whether you are travelling with your crew and need a few beds or you're on a romantic escape, looking for some luxury while exploring the world. Ecomama offers unique and personalized accommodations and 7 room types to choose from. They all range in size, privacy and budget.
There's plenty of communal space to get inspired, dream, meet, share & connect. With a living room, fully equipped kitchen, communal table, indoor swinging chairs and the tepee-tent (perfect for movie nights) the place is yours during your stay.
Mama does green and conscious in a way that makes sense. It's about sharing and making conscious decisions in everyday life that will lead us to a more sustainable world.
Some of our facilities include book exchange, movie lounge, fully equipped kitchen, bike rental and so on. On top of that, there's THE FIX - serving Coffee and drinks from Thursdays until Sundays.
Please read our T&Cs below before booking, so there are no surprises!
If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation and avoid full charges for your booking, please ensure you notify us by email as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date notice. Passed this time, we are afraid full charges will incur.
Fully booked? Check our sister hostel Cocomama!! 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
第 3 名, Hostelworld 新签约旅舍奖
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>