Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No children allowed
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A large patio so that people can sit and eat, we also have a 65-inch TV to watch sporting events among other things. We also have a common kitchen for those who like to prepare a meal and a large room to relax or read a book or talk.
We have 4 rooms: 1 matrimonial, 1 only for women of 6 beds, 1 mixed for 8 people and another mixed for 12 people. We are located in Miraflores, the best district of Lima, where you can find a variety of restaurants for all types, we are 2 blocks from the boardwalk where there are many activities and paragliding can be done.
Eco Wasi Backpackers Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Reception opens 24 h
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>