Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Every group have to came with one or more group leader.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The neighborhood is quiet and safe with good transportation (buses and metro) and the Historic Centre is within walking distance.
Everything you need is walking distance: Restaurants, banks, laundry, bars, Museum, Santa Luca Hill, big handicraft market (10 minutes), supermarket, pharmacies, buses, subway, hospital and others.
Green trips from Ecohostel: Trekking, horsebackriding, condor watching, hotspring in the mountains, and others.
EcoHostel is open to every kind of person who likes travelling and adventures and wants to spend an unforgettable time in Santiago. You will find everything you need in a friendly atmosphere with additional advantages like our special tourist agency that organizes all kinds of activities in Chile and whole of South America.
We organise weekly Chilean BBQs, slide shows and other events always accompanied by a good Chilean wine.
Also, in the hostel you can find four common areas: 2 gardens, dining room and living room with TV and music.
EcoHostel Chile is a unique and friendly place to stay in.
Only Chilean trees on the gardens
Selected and Recycling of waste
No credit cards accepted – only chilean pesos on arrival 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>