Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings or long stays, we request the advance payment of at least 50% of the total value of the reservation. The payment term depends on the season, the size of the group or importance of the stay. Group or long-stay reservations already paid are not refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is situated in the capital’s trendy Bellavista neighbourhood, within an area declared historic monument. With a privileged location, right at the foot of the emblematic San Cristobal hill and only a few minutes from metro stations, you get quick access to the main areas of interest Santiago has to offer. Within just 5 minutes walking you will arrive at the 'center' of our neighborhood, with its bohemian flair and nightlife, its bars, restaurants and cultural and historical attractions.
We have 10 comfortable rooms, each with its own style and design. We offer different types of rooms, so that each of our passengers can find the ideal form of accommodation according to her or his needs. First and foremost, we want to be a cosy and comfortable place of encounter and exchange between persons and cultures. Furthermore, we try to be environment-friendly and want to commit ourselves to a more responsible tourism.
Eco-Hostal Tambo Verde Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>