Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 3 days in advance of the arrival day- no charge.
If the cancellation less than 3 days before the arrival day- 100% charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
100% Deposit for any type of bookings.
18+ of age, children are not allowed to check without their guardians.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel consists of a unique design with bamboo wall, and many other local designs. Staying with Teacher's Home Siem Reap, our guests will learn so much about what to do and see in Siem Reap, and not only that our guests and have some more good ideas for what to see and do in Cambodia since the owner of this hostel was a tour guide, and he travels around Cambodia before he sets up this hostel, also to see what his country has to offer to all guests from around the world.
Even more that Teacher's Home Siem Reap gives a free bicycle use at least 4hours day for our guests to use for their town sight seeing otherwise the bicycle costs just one dollar per day.
We aim to provide the best hospitality service, and make our guests feel home when staying with us, we also provide the free education to the staff.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in at 13:00.
2. Check out at 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: Children under 18 years cannot stay with us without their guardians.
6. Reception Hours: 24 hours/7.
7. Be quiet after 21:00, guests need to relax.
8. The restaurant opens daily from 06:30 till 22:30.
9. No pet allowed at the hostel.
10. As Cambodia is one of the oldest countries in the world, when visiting the temple, guest have to follow the dress code
11. No touch the Buddhist monk (female only)
12. No walking on the temple statues while visiting the temple.
13. No shouting at the temple. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>