Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is a 'home-from-home' where every face has a name. We take an active interest in your well being and try to ensure your visit to Tanzania is memorable
Enjoy our onsite garden and food resources while giving you mouth-watering breakfast from onsite chicken farm, fruits, onsite beehive, tomatoes, cucumber, green beans and more
Stay the night in one of our luxurious contained double rooms with shower, toilet and mosquito nets telephone and beautiful view of the garden. Our dedication is to provide gracious hospitality, protecting the environment, conserving resources and being a vital and integral part of our
community, we are the calm, friendly oasis away from the hustle-and-bustle of safari rough roads long drives
We are proud to be the most ideally situated along the main road to and the perfect stepping stone for your Tanzanian adventure, normally starting with the famed northern circuit and the great Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara and Tarangire, on our doorstep. Also including high altitude mountain climbs on Kilimanjaro and Meru with Lengai, Longido and others offering tough but special ascents; as well as a launchpad to special beach destinations in Zanzibar, Tanga, and further onto the southern and western circuits which include the Selous, Ruaha, Mahale Mountains, Gombe Stream and so so much more!
Eco Farm Lodge - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 09:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>