Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
With every Group we require 20% non-refundable deposit of the total amount confirmed. The rest of the 75% are required to be fully paid 1 week prior the arrival date. Changes are accepted and are upon discretion of the Hostel Management whether accepted. The entire amount is non-refundable after the 4th day from the date of check-in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Prague 2, very close to the Vysehrad Castle a historical fort located In the City of Prague. In our vicinity you can find a lot of amazing bars and restaurant as well beautiful city parks such Folimanka park.
We offer private and dorms rooms all in different size. From 2 bed-rooms all the way up to 8 bed-rooms. On each of the floors you can find a kitchenette as well as a main kitchen for cooking, to use as well other facilities such as a coffee machine, fridge etc.
I'm Easy Housing Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival day and non-refundable.
Meaning: If your arrival day is on the 5th of October you can cancel till the 1st of October till 24:00 o clock.
Check in from 3pm to 9pm.
Every check-in time between 9pm and 12pm is considered to be a late check in for an additional fee of 5 EUR per person. Latest check-in time is midnight but it must communicated and agreed with hostel stuff beforehand.
Check out is until 10:00am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
While paying by card 4 % bank commission applies.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 euro per person per night. (mandatory)
Linen not included - 2.5 euros per person per stay. (mandatory)
Towel not included - 2.5 euros per person per stay (upon request).
Breakfast not included.
Breakfast can be served for larger Groups at request.
Reception is only open from 9am until 9pm.
No noise. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>