Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
HOSTEL POLICY AND RULES
Dear Guests, we hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Hostel guests are kindly requested to observe the rules, so that their stay will be comfortable and safe. If guests do not observe these rules, the Hostel will be obliged to cancel their accommodations and the related contract.
1. In EVA HUT Mui Ne Beach Hostel, you might be sharing your room with unknown guests both sexes. All bed are single and are to accommodate 1 person only.
2. Standard Check-in Time is 12:00. Early check-in is subject to availability.
3. Each guest will receive 01 EVA HUT bracelet, 01 pillow, 01 bed sheet, 01 blanket, 01 towel upon check-in and they are to be returned upon check-out at our Front Desk.
4. Guests are requested to present a valid Identification Card or Passport during checking-in
5. Standard Check-out Time is 12:00. Late check-out is subject to extra charge, but that will not guarantee a bed for you / extension of stay is subject to availability:
o For check-out before 15:00 PM – equivalent to half day online rate of the following night
o For check-out after 15:00 PM – equivalent to full day online rate of the following night
6. Guests will be charged for any damages caused by inappropriate behave or non-returned items:
o Lock and key of locker: 50.000 VND
o Bedsheet: 100,000 VND
o Pillow: 100.000 VND
o Pillow case: 100.000 VND
o Bracelet: 50.000 VND
o Towel: 200.000 VND
o Blanket: 200.000 VND
7. In cases when Guests decide to leave on an earlier date than expected, no refund will be given.
8. Smoking are not allowed inside your room. Any violation behaviors to smoking policy are subject to 500.000 VND extra charge
9. Please do not throw any trash in the Sea and in Toilets, use containers provided.
10. Please keep your bed, the common room, toilets, the outdoor area and the beach tidy. We clean once a day – not all day long.
11. Food or drinks from outside are not allowed to bring into the Hostel, security will keep them for you and return upon departure, otherwise we reserves the right to charge an additional fee of 150.000 VND upon each items found.
12. The curfew hours are between 23:30 PM - 05:30 AM. This includes the outdoor area as well. Guests returning the room late at night or leaving early from 21:00 PM till 10:00 AM should not disturb other Guests or Neighbours. Please also keep quite outside the room as well as public area after 21:00 PM to allow other guests to comfortably sleep inside.
13. Please do not hang wet clothes in your room or anywhere in the Hostel.
14. Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guest room.
Regarding Payment for Services
1. Payment for all hostel services can be made by cash, credit card accepted by the Hostel. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Hostel. All bills are due upon demand.
2. When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
3. Payment should be settled at the Front Desk upon check-in or checkout or as requested.
4. Airline, train and bus tickets, taxi coupons, or items and services purchased in the Hostel stores or other facilities cannot be added to your hostel bill.
5. Without valid credit card details the hotel retains the right to refuse the booking and this without prior notification. It is the guests' responsibility to ensure that credit card details provided by guest are correct and valid and allow the hostel to debit as required in advance (cfr below payment policy)
For Personal Safety
1. It is strictly forbidden to bring weapons, explosives, inflammable, narcotics (drug), prohibited goods, pets and bulky assets into the hostel or to cook and launder in the room.Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the Hostel
2. Please remember to carry your EVA HUT bracelet with you anytime you enter our Hut for security check, if you lost your bracelet, please contact our Front Desk immediately.
3. Please do register at our Front Desk before you enter the room, please do not change your bed or use the beds of other guests without notice to our Front Desk in advance.
4. Under Vietnamese law, unregistered visitors are not allowed in the Dorm after 11pm. Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room. We allow visitors in the outdoor area, but please inform our Front Desk in advance. Note that visitors will be asked to leave the hostel at 10pm. Should you notice any suspicious persons, please contact the Front Desk immediately.
5. We reject the use of our hostel by members of any gangs or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest's stay, if the Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, the Guest will be asked to leave the Hostel immediately.
6. Inappropriate behavior will result in eviction from the premises with no refund given
7. Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the Hostel.
8. Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your room. The hostel cannot be held responsible for objects or materials that are missing, lost, damaged or stolen.
9. We are not responsible for any power breakdowns, floods or the effects provided by them (force majeure)
10. Any personal belongings left at the hostel can be sent to the address given by the Guest at their expense. If not requested so, we will dispose of the property after 21 days.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bar opens til late, this hostel is not a place to sleep early, for your consideration
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
One of the key features of EVA HUT is the Entertaining via Art atmosphere which helps facilitate an excellent social environment for young travelers to get together. Share with your friends a new way to discover the beauty of Mui Ne at a beach hut, listen to the nature whisper on relaxing comfy couches and sunbed with gorgeous fabulous water views.
Here you’ll find our famous beachfront bar & restaurant, a pingpong table at our entertaining area, crystal waters, coconut gardens and endless watersport activities nearby. Pre-party buckets and beach BBQ are optional but if you ask us, necessary!
- Beachfront hostel: when you stay with us, you will be able to swim at a sea, play kitesurfing or jetski, as for the ladies, be sure to check out our giant Flamingo floats
- Beachfront bar: we are proud to bring you the most enjoyable music on the beach from our most favorite DJs in Mui Ne, free entrance for guest hostel. Bar opens from 8AM till 11PM daily
- Beachfront restaurant: guest at the hostel can enjoy à la carte breakfast, Vietnamese cuisince menu, BBQ and seafood, Western menu daily
And all for the fraction of a price of a hotel, how could you possibly book anywhere else?
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival free of charge
2. Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
- Incidental Deposit of VND100,000 each guest is required upon check-in.
3. Check out before 11:00.
- Late check-out or extension of stay is subject to availability and extra charge:
(1) For check-out before 15:00 – equivalent to half-day of the applicable bed rate.
(2) For check-out after 15:00 – equivalent to full day of the applicable bed rate.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No smoking.
8. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
9. Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
10. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
11. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 20:00. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>